We recently conducted research roundtable groups in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland which welcomed 80 professionals driving collaboration programmes within their organisations.
Discussions focused on the technology, people and processes that are transforming the way collaboration is done at work.
To get your free copy of this report, fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
80 people from 47 organisations attended our research roundtable groups. They represented a diverse group of industry sectors across Australia and New Zealand.
Job titles included:
- Chief Information Officer
- Collaboration and Productivity Lead
- Content & Community Director
- Employee Insights & Communications Manager
- Global Information Manager
- Head of Collaboration Services
- Head of IT, Infrastructure & Enterprise Systems
The following themes emerged from our roundtable discussions as being most important to the Enterprise Collaboration community:
- Starting with the Why – Delivering Business Value
- Charting a Technology Strategy that Aligns with Changing Business and Organisational Realities
- Enterprise Social (Not Just Cat Pictures)
- Cultivating Systemic Business Change
- Creating a Business Culture Embracing Collaboration
- Creating a Governance Approach
- Sustaining the Momentum of Collaboration
What We Do with These Insights?
This unique research process ensures pure and accurate information is generated through debate and discussion among the community. Themes that emerge from the research groups are used to build the agenda for Enterprise Collaboration Tech Fest 2017.
Enterprise Collaboration Tech Fest 2017 will examine how adopting Enterprise Collaboration Technology – engaging, sharing and listening to your employees and customers – produces significant business outcomes, enables your team to achieve, transforms processes and supports organisational growth.
Fill in the form below to download the report: