In her presentation at the Customer Experience Innovation and Tech Fest 2017, Lisa Samuels, Marketing Strategy Executive at HESTA, the Industry Super Fund for health and community services, told us how the company transcends super and creates value for customers before they retire.
A key component to HESTA’s success is the way the Fund’s purpose aligns its brand, culture and customer experience, and how this delivers membership growth for HESTA, in a marketplace where growth is negative.
Some insights from her presentation:
- Is purpose more important in some categories than others?
- How HESTA builds purpose into everything it does
- Alignment between brand and culture
- How the Fund’s purpose delivers results
- How purpose can connect employees and customers
- How content can make this happen
Fill out the form below to access this session recording.
About the Speaker
Lisa leads the marketing and communications team at HESTA which includes customer experience and digital. Lisa is committed to serving her customers and her team. She really wants to understand what makes an individual, team and organisation stand out from others.