To curate and provide our communities with the most relevant content – online and at our events – we run roundtable discussions (RTDs) for face-to-face research, lively debate and amazing networking.
- 500+ business and technology executives attended 24 roundtables (RTDs) in 2017
- RTDs hosted in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington
- Each group is facilitated by a content expert
- Challenges, opportunities, trends and technology investment plans are discussed
- Each RTD is limited to 15 – 20 organisations
- Runs for 4 hours and includes delicious snacks and lunch
- Are complimentary to attend and vendor-free