How are we doing when it comes to implementing, using and managing customer experience technologies in our organisations? Where are we finding success? Which aspects continue to prove challenging? And what lessons have companies learned from implementing customer experience in their own organisations?
We recently ran a series of interactive discussion groups across Australia and New Zealand to answer the questions above and uncover what’s going on inside their organisations in regards to CX. We spoke to more than 80 professionals all concerned with driving customer engagement initiatives within their business.
The results of these discussion groups are detailed in our free report Customer Experience Innovation & Tech Fest 2018 Research Report.
The following six themes emerged from our roundtable discussions as being most important to the CX community:
- Getting Key Buy-in for Funding and Investment in Innovation
- Succeeding in Change Management and Overcoming Fatigue
- Creating a True Customer-Centric Culture
- Translating Data into Customer Insight
- Making Lasting Vendor Relationships
- Reacting to the Current Technology Landscape
Fill in your details below to download the full research report.